The odds of finding your “soul-mate” online are a lot better than you may think. It doesn’t happen for everyone, of course, but it can happen for you. The world of internet or online dating has exploded over the last few years.
As our lives become busier and busier we need to make better use of our time and energy in our search for the one man who will make our lives complete.
The old saying, “You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a princess” is no longer true. Why kiss frogs when you can read hundreds of profiles and look at the pictures that go with them for a small monthly fee? That saves time and money…not to mention lip burn.
These are a few good reasons to consider online dating:
(1) There is a wide range of men to choose from. You aren’t limited to the men in your social circle or work environment.
(2) You have the opportunity to get to know a lot about a man before you ever contact him for the first time. You will know his age, marital status, what city he lives in, whether he has children, his height/weight and his likes and dislikes all from his profile. You’ll even see a picture of him.
(3) You have a better chance to present yourself in a favorable way. This is especially useful for those of us who are shy. We have time to think about how we want to say things about ourselves and can avoid being
(4) Online dating is certainly a time saver. You can meet so many more men in a lot less time than you ever could out in the real world.
(5) You approach your dates like a business deal — instead of a possibility for LOVE. You went into business clothes and had a business conversation. You aren’t negotiating a contract.
Leave work at work, and learn how to flirt more, dress like you are on a date, and grill him less when you are there because it isn’t an interview.Save something for a second date.
(6) You let your checklist decide his worth — instead of your heart.
You need a doctor, a senior partner lawyer, a CEO type, a congressman etc.
Oh, and by the way, he needs to be no older than you and preferably younger. I received this email almost verbatim.Toss your list, ladies. You won’t find him checking off a few statistics. Guys are guilty of this too.
(7) You’ve sworn off the internet — instead of finding the right online dating site.
Yes, if you don’t have the money to pay a matchmaker, you should go online because this is where the largest dating pool exists for your age
You just need to put in the time online to yield the result and present yourself using my advice, tips, and secrets. It pays off.
(8) You choose the height — instead of happiness.
87% of the men out there are less than 6ft. Don’t let a few inches stand in the way of finding your soul mate. Pick happiness, not height.
Your dating pool is going to be a small puddle if you only consider 6ft and over.
(9) You choose to look at the potential drama — instead of seeing all the good.
Maybe you should have ruled out men who drink too much, cheat on you, treat you badly, or won’t commit with the same resolve. There is a lot of drama with the ones you have picked, too, but maybe the one’s with a baby mama have good qualities you shouldn’t overlook. With the absolutes.Get clear on what a good man looks like and absolutely spend your time with him.